AB InBev UK Limited
Registration number: 3982132, registered in England and Wales
Address: Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN
Tel: +44 1582391166,
E-mail: [email protected]
Value added tax (VAT) number: GB745737502
We collect personal information of our users in two ways:
We may ask you for your name, age, street address, city, postcode, mobile telephone number, email address, comments, suggestions or other information relating to our website, our products or services, or the company. In addition, other specific types of information may be requested in connection with contests, sweepstakes, other promotional offers or other marketing efforts. Our purpose in gathering this personal information is to:
AB InBev UK Limited and its agents will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for fulfilment of the purposes described above or as required by law.
You will be able to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us, by simply texting back “stop” or emailing back “unsubscribe” at any time to any text marketing message or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail marketing we send to you. Alternatively, you may send us a request using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
Please note that if you opt not to receive promotional messages from us, we will still continue to send you information that relates to any account you may hold with us, or any business relationship you may have with us, such as a request you have made for or about our goods and services (such as transactional messages about sweepstakes in which you may have entered).
As a user you have the right to request information on the data we store concerning you as well as the purpose of storage. In addition, you have a right to demand that incorrect data are being corrected and data which are inappropriate or no longer needed are being deleted. You also have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability. If personal data is collected according to Art. 6 (1) (f) you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data. We will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. For information, requests and suggestions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cookies are small pieces of data being placed on the hard drive of a visitor’s device. With the help of cookies you can store information for a certain period of time and identify the user’s device. For a better user guidance and an individual representation of performance we use permanent cookies. We also use so-called session cookies which are automatically deleted once you close your browser. You can set your browser to inform you of the potential downloading of cookies, thus ensuring that the usage of cookies is transparent.
We are processing your personal data according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the legitimate purposes noted above.
|Type of Cookie||Name||Purpose||More information|
|Temporary||bud_auth||Authentication of the user – without this cookie the user would not be able to login||Expires at the end of the session|
|Temporary||bud_session||Session state of the logged in user – without this cookie the user would have to login to view each page.||Expires at the end of the session|
_utma expires 2 years after creation __utmb expires 30 minutes after last access to the website _utmc expires 30 minutes after last access to the website _utmz expires 6 months after last access to the website.
A Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that consists of a code that is installed on our website. When you perform certain activities on our website, such as visiting a web page or buy a product, the Facebook pixel is triggered and will collect this information in the Facebook environment, if you are using Facebook. This technology allows us to provide users customised content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to our website. The Facebook pixel may collect personal data from you, including:
Your personal data will not be processed by any third party other than Facebook Inc. for this operation.
On our website, you have the option of subscribing to our free newsletter. We use the double-opt-in procedure for subscription. Once you submit the subscription form to us, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Your subscription will be activated only after you have clicked on the link in the confirmation email. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter gfinat any time. To do so, use the unsubscribe function on our websites or the unsubscribe link at the end of each email. Your email address will then be deleted immediately from the distribution system.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to the following declarations of consent:
I agree to receive advertising from Budweiser UK in the form of newsletters.
We are processing your personal data according to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. The personal data will be erased when they are no longer necessary for the original purpose (replying to your raised questions and comments). The provision of such data is necessary in order to provide you with our newsletters (Art. 6 (2) (c) GDPR).
We place various social media buttons on our website in the form of a link. Following are the social media buttons used but not limited:
Please be aware that by visiting a website which integrates social media plugins, certain data (your current IP address, visited sites, the date and time the website etc.) is forwarded to these social media services even if you are not registered with these services.
If you are already logged into the social media service when you click on the social media button, the social media service may also use this data to identify your user name and possibly even your real name. We have no control over the extent, nature and purpose of such data processing by the social media service. Please note that the social media service is perfectly capable of using this data to create pseudonymised and even individualised user profiles.
We leave it up to you on whether you want your personal data to be forwarded to social media services by using the so-called 2-Click-Method. The 2-Click Method refers to a technique of protecting consumers’ identity where a social media button appears on a website. The 2-Click system uses static links that require the social media buttons to be “activated” by a user before any data is transferred to the social media server. A button is activated with the first “click”. Once it has been activated, the social media service has access to all the above-named information. The user will, with a second “click”, be able to interact with the website using his or her profile on the activated social media platform, e.g. by sharing or liking a post.
You can find further information about data protection regarding Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php, regarding Twitter at https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=de and regarding Instagram at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
When you are using the contact form to get in touch with us, we only collect and process your name, your email address and your questions and comments.
You are free to give us more information.
Please note that by clicking on “contact us” you are leaving this website and are redirected to our global “contact us” website (https://contactus.ab-inbev.com) which is not operated by us.
We are processing your personal data according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the legitimate purposes of replying to you and staying in touch with you. The personal data will be erased when they are no longer necessary for the original purpose (replying to your raised questions and comments).
We adopt technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to secrecy and a careful selection and monitoring of our service providers, we also secure our operating environment adequately.
To protect your data against unwanted access, we use data encryption. Data collected from this website will be passed between your computer and our server and vice versa via the internet using data encryption in transit technology by using 256-Bit TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. If the connection is encrypted the ‘lock’ symbol on your browser status list will show as locked, and the address line will start with “https://”. We will not use encryption if you exchange only generally available information with us. Data stored in our database is encrypted using data encryption in storage technology by using 256-Bit AES encryption.
“Do Not Track” is an opt-in browser setting that enables users to opt out of tracking by websites they do not visit, including analytics services, advertising networks, and social platforms. You can adjust the settings on your browser and opt-in to “Do Not Track”. Once you have done this, a “Do Not Track” request will be sent when you access a website from your browser, and your user activity is no longer tracked.
This website is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age. Therefore, we perform age checks upon visiting the website. If we later learn that an individual under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as our members, our professional advisers, our external and internal service providers that provide services to us (such as distribution of newsletters, IT hosting and market research). We may share hashed portions of your personal data (mainly the email address) with our marketing partners to provide you advertisement in accordance to your interests and/or those of like-minded consumers. For example, we may aggregate your email address together with the email addresses of others who registered to our marketing activities, locally hash such data, and transmit the resulting hashed data to Facebook or to other marketing partners for the purpose of creating “Lookalike Audiences” (where targeted ads are sent to people on Facebook who have similar characteristics to people on our customer list) If you wish to opt-out of this use of those hashed portions of your personal data , please send us an email at: [please include email address or provide another opt-out method. If email is selected, you may ask data subjects to mention a specific subject line on the email, to make those easily recognizable], and we will proceed to remove your data from this functionality. We may disclose your personal information for the purposes set out above and only for specific purposes according to the relevant data protection laws. Those service providers are bound to process your personal data only on our strict instructions and when they can offer adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
We may also disclose your personal information if it is required or authorized by law, where disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life, health or safety, or where we are otherwise permitted by the relevant data protection laws.
Personal information is sent overseas in limited circumstances, including to:
AB InBev companies render hosting and support services within the group and assist AB InBev in performing processing operations for the described purposes.
AB InBev will not send your personal information to a recipient outside the EU / the EEA without obtaining your consent or otherwise complying with the relevant privacy legislation.
For questions, comments or complaints, please contact our data privacy officer:
First Privacy GmbH
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +49 421 69663282
If you are concerned that we have not complied with your legal rights or applicable data protection laws, you may bring a complaint internally through our complaints process or you may decide to make a formal complaint with the Data Protection Authorities The Information Commissioner (which is the regulator responsible for privacy in the UK).
We will deal with complaints as follows:
Step 1: Let us know
If you would like to make a complaint, you should let us know by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Step 2: Investigation of complaint
Your complaint will be investigated by our DPO.
A response to your complaint will be provided in writing within a reasonable period (one month in principle, but we may inform you should we need more time to process your request).
Step 3: Contact Data Protection Authority
We expect that our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your complaint. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you may also contact the Data Protection Authorities The Information Commissioner as follows:
Office of the Information Commissioner
Helpline: 0303 123 1113 Complaints must be made in writing
Complaints must be made in writing
Budweiser Brewing Group Tel: 01582 391166
90, Fetter Lane
Before placing an order you have to register on the website. By logging into the website you can review your personal data and access all finalized or open orders. We do not collect more personal data than is necessary. The personal data you submit during your registration or while placing an order will only be used for the purpose of processing your orders. We do not use your data for marketing or other purposes. In order to secure the transmission of sensitive bank and credit card details and to protect data from abusive use we utilize in transit encryption (SSL, Secure Socket Layer).
Before placing an order we conduct a credit assessment in order to prevent default in payments and to offer you various payment methods for your selection.
We are processing your personal data according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. The personal data will be erased when they are no longer necessary for the original purpose (ordering goods from our webshop) and no mandatory retention periods have to be adhered to. The provision of such data is necessary to enter into a binding contract (Art. 6 (2) (c) GDPR).
Thank you for visiting our website.
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on 11th October 2018.
Please Drink Responsibly
© 2018, AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved
1. BY ENTERING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UK LAW. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISTICTIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. AB INBEV UK LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UK. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THE U.K BUSINESS OF AB INBEV UK LIMITED.
3. AB InBev UK Limited is the copyright owner of this website and no portion of this website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB InBev UK Limited's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this website for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this website for any other purposes violates AB InBev UK Limited's legal rights.
4. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this website or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the website are based upon up-to-date information, and while AB InBev UK Limited makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AB InBev UK Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this website are provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this website, or transmit to this website, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that AB InBev UK Limited or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, AB InBev UK Limited and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation. AB InBev UK Limited shall be entitled to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
7. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this website or AB InBev UK Limited, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that in consideration of your access to and transmission of any materials to this website, all rights (both legal and beneficial) in the nature of copyright arising or existing in any communication or material in which such ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans or charts are contained are assigned to AB InBev UK Limited. You agree that you will not have any right to any form of payment or royalty in the event that any such materials are used by AB InBev UK Limited anywhere, anytime, and for any reason.
8. AB InBev UK Limited have the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. AB InBev UK Limited may also at any time, at its sole discretion, discontinue this website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
9. AB InBev UK Limited may make changes in the information and content included in this website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this website or its contents.
11. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website is owned or licensed by AB InBev UK Limited and may not be used by you without prior written approval. AB InBev UK Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of AB InBev UK Limited or used on this website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the website. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
12. Although this website may be linked to other websites, AB InBev UK Limited is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that AB InBev UK Limited has not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold AB InBev UK Limited harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against AB InBev UK Limited by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by AB InBev UK Limited in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. AB InBev UK Limited and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. AB InBev UK Limited, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
17. AB InBev UK Limited reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.
18. Sponsor: AB InBev UK Limited, Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS