AB InBev UK Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 3982132)
Porter Tun House
500, Capability Green
Telephone Number: +44 1582 391166
Email Address: [email protected]
VAT Number: GB745737502
AB InBev UK Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we will handle the personal information you give us, why we collect such information and what we learn about you from your visit to our website. By using this website, you signify your assent to this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you must immediately stop using this website. AB InBev UK Limited is registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner. We work strictly in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
We collect personal information of our users in two ways:
We may ask you for your name, age, street address, city, postcode, mobile telephone number, email address, comments, suggestions or other information relating to our website, our products or services, or the company. In addition, other specific types of information may be requested in connection with contests, sweepstakes, other promotional offers or other marketing efforts. Our purpose in gathering this personal information is to:
AB InBev UK Limited and its agents will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for fulfillment of the purposes described above or as required by law.
You will be able to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us, by simply texting back “stop” or emailing back “unsubscribe” at any time to any text marketing message or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail marketing we send to you. Alternatively, you may send us a request using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
Please note that if you opt not to receive promotional messages from us, we will still continue to send you information that relates to any account you may hold with us, or any business relationship you may have with us, such as a request you have made for or about our goods and services (such as transactional messages about sweepstakes in which you may have entered).
As a user you have the right to request information on the data we store concerning you as well as the purpose of storage. In addition, you have a right to demand that incorrect data are being corrected and data which are inappropriate or no longer needed are being deleted. You also have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability. If personal data is collected according to Art. 6 (1) (f) you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data. We will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. For information, requests and suggestions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are processing your personal data according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the legitimate purposes noted above.
|Type of Cookie||Name||Purpose||More information|
|Temporary||bud_auth||Authentication of the user – without this cookie the user would not be able to login||Expires at the end of the session|
|Temporary||bud_session||Session state of the logged in user – without this cookie the user would have to login to view each page.||Expires at the end of the session|
On our website, you have the option of subscribing to Budweiser communications. Your subscription will be activated once you sign up via the registration form and opt into receiving continued comms using the tick box. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To do so, use the unsubscribe function on our websites or the unsubscribe link at the end of each email. Your email address will then be deleted immediately from the distribution system.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to the following declarations of consent:
I agree to receive advertising from Budweiser UK in the form of newsletters.
AB InBev UK operates an official Facebook website [under the URL www.facebook.com/BudweiserUK]. Besides this website, no further data processing is conducted. If you give us information about yourself, e.g. by commenting or posting pictures and videos, we will never use or process your data for any other purposes than your participation through this website. We have no influence on how personal data is processed by Facebook. Information on purpose and extent of the data processing by the social media operator as well as your rights and data protection settings can be found on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/193677450678703. Please be aware that Facebook is utilizing web tracking technologies: It cannot be ruled out, that Facebook may use your personal data, to track and analyze your habits, personal relationships or your personal preferences.
AB InBev UK operates an official Twitter feed [under the URL www.twitter.com/ BudweiserUK]. Besides this feed, no further data processing is conducted. If you give us information about yourself, e.g. by commenting tweets, we will never use or process your data for any other purposes than your participation through this feed. We have no influence on how personal data is processed by Twitter. Information on purpose and extent of the data processing by the social media operator as well as your rights and data protection settings can be found on the following link: https://twitter.com/en/privacy. Please be aware that Twitter is utilizing tracking technologies: It cannot be ruled out, that Twitter may use your personal data, to track and analyze your habits, personal relationships or your personal preferences.
AB InBev UK operates an official YouTube channel [under the URL www.youtube.com/ BudweiserUK]. Besides this channel, no further data processing is conducted. If you give us information about yourself, e.g. by commenting on videos, we will never use or process your data for any other purposes than your participation through this channel. We have no influence on how personal data is processed by YouTube. Information on purpose and extent of the data processing by the social media operator as well as your rights and data protection settings can be found on the following links: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801895?hl=en and https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Please be aware that YouTube is utilizing tracking technologies: It cannot be ruled out, that YouTube may use your personal data, to track and analyze your habits, personal relationships or your personal preferences.
We adopt technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to secrecy and a careful selection and monitoring of our service providers, we also secure our operating environment adequately.
To protect your data against unwanted access, we use data encryption. Data collected from this website will be passed between your computer and our server and vice versa via the internet using data encryption in transit technology by using 256-Bit TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. If the connection is encrypted the ‘lock’ symbol on your browser status list will show as locked, and the address line will start with “https://”. We will not use encryption if you exchange only generally available information with us. Data stored in our database is encrypted using data encryption in storage technology by using 256-Bit AES encryption.
“Do Not Track” is an opt-in browser setting that enables users to opt out of tracking by websites they do not visit, including analytics services, advertising networks, and social platforms. You can adjust the settings on your browser and opt-in to “Do Not Track”. Once you have done this, a “Do Not Track” request will be sent when you access a website from your browser, and your user activity is no longer tracked.
This website is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age. Therefore, we perform age checks upon visiting the website. If we later learn that an individual under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as our members, our professional advisers, our external and internal service providers that provide services to us (such as distribution of newsletters, IT hosting and market research). We may disclose your personal information for the purposes set out above and only for specific purposes according to the relevant data protection laws. Those service providers are bound to process your personal data only on our strict instructions and when they can offer adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
We may also disclose your personal information if it is required or authorized by law, where disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life, health or safety, or where we are otherwise permitted by the relevant data protection laws.
Personal information is sent overseas in limited circumstances, including to: [description IT-structure, Matrix-structure]. AB InBev companies render hosting and support services within the group and assist AB InBev in performing processing operations for the described purposes.
AB InBev will not send your personal information to a recipient outside the EU / the EEA without obtaining your consent or otherwise complying with the relevant privacy legislation.
For questions, comments or complaints, please contact our data privacy officer:
First Privacy GmbH
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +49 421 69663282
If you are concerned that we have not complied with your legal rights or applicable data protection laws, you may bring a complaint internally through our complaints process or you may decide to make a formal complaint with the with the Data Protection Authorities, The Information Commissioner’s Office
We will deal with complaints as follows:
Step 1: Let us know
If you would like to make a complaint, you should let us know by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Step 2: Investigation of complaint
Your complaint will be investigated by our DPO.
A response to your complaint will be provided in writing within a reasonable period (one month in principle, but we may inform you should we need more time to process your request).
Step 3: Contact Data Protection Authority
We expect that our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your complaint. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you may also contact The Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline: 0303 123 1113 Complaints must be made in writing
Complaint to AB InBev must be made in writing
AB InBev UK Limited Tel: 01582 391166
Porter Tun House
500, Capability Green
Thank you for visiting our website.
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on 1st May 2018.
Please Drink Responsibly
© 2018, AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved
1. BY ENTERING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UK LAW. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISTICTIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. AB INBEV UK LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UK. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THE U.K BUSINESS OF AB INBEV UK LIMITED.
3. AB InBev UK Limited is the copyright owner of this website and no portion of this website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB InBev UK Limited's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this website for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this website for any other purposes violates AB InBev UK Limited's legal rights.
4. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this website or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the website are based upon up-to-date information, and while AB InBev UK Limited makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AB InBev UK Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this website are provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this website, or transmit to this website, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that AB InBev UK Limited or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, AB InBev UK Limited and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation. AB InBev UK Limited shall be entitled to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
7. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this website or AB InBev UK Limited, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that in consideration of your access to and transmission of any materials to this website, all rights (both legal and beneficial) in the nature of copyright arising or existing in any communication or material in which such ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans or charts are contained are assigned to AB InBev UK Limited. You agree that you will not have any right to any form of payment or royalty in the event that any such materials are used by AB InBev UK Limited anywhere, anytime, and for any reason.
8. AB InBev UK Limited have the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. AB InBev UK Limited may also at any time, at its sole discretion, discontinue this website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
9. AB InBev UK Limited may make changes in the information and content included in this website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this website or its contents.
11. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website is owned or licensed by AB InBev UK Limited and may not be used by you without prior written approval. AB InBev UK Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of AB InBev UK Limited or used on this website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the website. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
12. Although this website may be linked to other websites, AB InBev UK Limited is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that AB InBev UK Limited has not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold AB InBev UK Limited harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against AB InBev UK Limited by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by AB InBev UK Limited in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. AB InBev UK Limited and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. AB InBev UK Limited, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
17. AB InBev UK Limited reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.
18. Sponsor: AB InBev UK Limited, Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS