1. BY ENTERING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UK LAW. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISTICTIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. AB INBEV UK LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UK. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THE U.K BUSINESS OF AB INBEV UK LIMITED.
3. AB InBev UK Limited is the copyright owner of this website and no portion of this website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB InBev UK Limited's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this website for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this website for any other purposes violates AB InBev UK Limited's legal rights.
4. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this website or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the website are based upon up-to-date information, and while AB InBev UK Limited makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AB InBev UK Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this website are provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this website, or transmit to this website, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that AB InBev UK Limited or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, AB InBev UK Limited and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation. AB InBev UK Limited shall be entitled to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
7. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this website or AB InBev UK Limited, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that in consideration of your access to and transmission of any materials to this website, all rights (both legal and beneficial) in the nature of copyright arising or existing in any communication or material in which such ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans or charts are contained are assigned to AB InBev UK Limited. You agree that you will not have any right to any form of payment or royalty in the event that any such materials are used by AB InBev UK Limited anywhere, anytime, and for any reason.
8. AB InBev UK Limited have the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. AB InBev UK Limited may also at any time, at its sole discretion, discontinue this website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
9. AB InBev UK Limited may make changes in the information and content included in this website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this website or its contents.
11. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website is owned or licensed by AB InBev UK Limited and may not be used by you without prior written approval. AB InBev UK Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of AB InBev UK Limited or used on this website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the website. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
12. Although this website may be linked to other websites, AB InBev UK Limited is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that AB InBev UK Limited has not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold AB InBev UK Limited harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against AB InBev UK Limited by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by AB InBev UK Limited in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. AB InBev UK Limited and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. AB InBev UK Limited, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
17. AB InBev UK Limited reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.
18. Sponsor: AB InBev UK Limited, Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS
No Purchase Necessary. Registration Required. Compatible mobile device and mobile internet access or internet access required.
Open 15.01.2016 – 25.04.2016
Each Entry will be reviewed by the Promoter and chosen, at its own discretion, based on the following criteria:
Entries must adhere to the following
A. The participant must:
1. be and look, in the opinion of the Promoter, over 25 years of age;
2. be in the Video and confirm they have obtained the consent of all individuals who are featured within the Video for the Video to be entered into the Promotion;
3. not be or appear to be intoxicated;
4. not be shown drinking or ‘downing’ product;
5. not be holding or be featured with any alcoholic product
B. Anybody featuring prominently in the Video must be and look, in the opinion of the Promoter, over 25 years of age.
C. The Video must not feature:
6. alcohol being handled or served irresponsibly;
7. any third party brands (on participant’s clothing or otherwise) or products;
8. anything which links alcohol with activities or locations in which drinking would be unsafe/unwise;
9. any rude or offensive gestures or content;
10. any non-incidental landmarks;
11. any non-incidental images of club-specific football shirts or scarves;
12. any images of beer brands other than Budweiser;
13. any identifiable landmark (including a section of a stadium);
14. any nudity;
15. any implication that alcohol bestows sexual success on the drinker;
16. any offensive tattoos;
17. any implication that alcohol has therapeutic or relaxing properties;
18. gambling or allusion to gambling;
19. any content that alludes to creating success through drinking alcohol;
20. any content that is directed at or may appeal to people under the age of 18, for example club mascot characters;
21. content that is or appears to be socially irresponsible and implies or encourages excessive drinking;
22. any content that references violent, excessive risk taking or anti-social behavior (crowd or public disorder);
23. any content that infringes protected intellectual property rights, for example trademarks, and this includes (but not limited to) reference to celebrity, music or film titles;
24. content that supports a political agenda regardless of affiliation;
25. any content that may otherwise negatively impact on the public image of, Budweiser, the Promoter or any other of its brands.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Facebook is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
© 2016, AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved
The Budweiser Dream Goal Video Upload Promotion offers the chance for entrants to have a video of them scoring their dream goal used in a variety of Budweiser marketing materials, one aspect of which is a television commercial as part of the #tothedream campaign (“Competition”).
In the event that Budweiser or its promotion partners wish to use the recordings for any other purpose, Budweiser will be in touch with you, using the contact details provided below.
I understand that the video may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified for use in respect of the Purpose.
Full Name (Printed):
Date of Birth:
No purchase necessary. Internet access and Twitter account required.
Open 07.03.2016 - 10.07.2016
|Weekly Draw Number||Date Entry Submitted|
|1||10am on 26th February 2016 - 11.59pm on 6th March 2016|
|2||Midnight on 7th March 2016 - 11.59pm on 13th March 2016|
|3||Midnight on 14th March 2016 - 11.59pm on 20th March 2016|
|4||Midnight on 21st March 2016 - 11.59pm 27th March 2016|
|5||Midnight on 28th March 2016 - 11.59pm on 3rd April 2016|
|6||Midnight on 4th April 2016 - 11.59pm on 10th April 2016|
|7||Midnight on 11th April 2016 - 11.59pm on 17th April 2016|
|8||Midnight on 18th April 2016 - 11.59pm on 24th April 2016|
|9||Midnight on 25th April 2016 - 11.59pm on 1st May 2016|
|10||Midnight on 2nd May 2016 - 11.59pm on 8th May 2016|
|11||Midnight on 9th May 2016 - 11.59pm on 15th May 2016|
|12||Midnight on 16th May 2016 - 11.59pm on 22nd May 2016|
|13||Midnight on 23rd May 2016 - 11.59pm on 29th May 2016|
|14||Midnight on 30th May 2016 - 11.59pm on 5th June 2016|
|15||Midnight on 6th June 2016 - 11.59pm on 12th June 2016|
|16||Midnight on 13th June 2016 - 11.59pm on 19th June 2016|
|17||Midnight on 20th June 2016 - 11.59pm on 26th June 2016|
|18||Midnight on 27th June 2016 - 11.59pm on 3rd July 2016|
|19||Midnight on 4th July 2016 - 11.59pm on 10th July 2016|
© 2016, AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Instant Notification of Win. Purchase Necessary (except in NI). Compatible mobile device and mobile internet access required.
Open 24.08.2015 – 30.11.2015
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
© 2015, AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved
No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
Open 16.05.2016 – 24.06.2016
© 2016 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved.